This document has been specially prepared in order to explain to you, our honorable visitor, what are the terms and conditions for using as-educate website.
It should be noted first that you must read this document carefully to ensure that you understand our terms and conditions, which you must follow or accept when using our site. If you have a question or inquiry or want more information about the terms and conditions of the as-educate site, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions and inquiries.
- Email us by contact us on the site.
- Email us at email@example.com.
List of special terms and conditions
Conditions for the content that the user can add to the site
- It is not allowed to write any comments on articles or pages of the site on social networking sites that have any marketing links, whether for your own site or any affiliate links, and in the event that you do so, we will consider that you did not read our terms and conditions and your comment will be deleted. In the event that this is repeated, the site administration has the right to delete your comment and permanently ban you from making any other comments.
- It is not allowed to use any words outside or deviate from the style of decency when you write any comment on the articles of the site or the pages of the site in social networking sites. This is whether to respond to the admin author of the article or publication, or to respond to one of your fellow visitors to the as-educate site or members of its pages on social networking sites. In the event you do this, the same method will be followed with you in the first case. Moreover, the site management has the right to ban you permanently without warning and for the first time, according to the extent to which you continue to violate the rules of decency.
- as-educate is not responsible for any misuse of any of the information or resources contained in its content.
- as-educate is not responsible for achieving the results that must be obtained when applying one of the strategies or methods of profit from the Internet that it publishes. As the profit from marketing and e-commerce depends primarily on the ambition, motives and effort made by the user.
- as-educate is not responsible for links to external resources, as some sites are canceled and some services cease to exist. The site is not responsible for changing any of this. We provide the user with external sources and links that we think are valid at a specific time. That may change and we are not responsible for changing it.
- as-educate is not responsible for the stability of the prices of any of the products it proposes to its visitors. For example, the site may suggest to its visitors a certain service with a certain price necessary to implement a certain profit plan. We are not responsible for the price of this service changing over time, as we have no control over that.
- as-educate is not responsible for any material loss that the user suffers as a result of applying one of the methods of profit from the Internet suggested by the site. As the responsibility for any action taken by the user depends primarily on him, i.e. the user.
- as-educate site takes into account in all its topics that it is compatible with international law and global Internet laws. Therefore, the site and all its members are not responsible for violating international law or one of the international laws of the Internet by one of the site’s users by relying on one of the information or profit methods published on the site. Therefore, as a user of the as-educate site, you must immediately contact the site if you find any content that violates the laws.
as-educate intellectual property rights
- It is not allowed to use the logo, the name of the site, or any of its content, whether images or text articles, without the written permission of the owner of the site.
- All website content is owned by the website owner only. It is not allowed to copy or print any part of the content of the site for the purpose of re-publishing or distribution. This is whether after making changes or without changing, unless this is done with the written permission of the site owner.
- It is not allowed to use any part of the site’s content as a publication without a link to the site in one of the social media. The only way to do this is for the user to write a short introduction about one of the topics, with the link to the topic of the site pasted at the end of the introduction.
- as-educate website has the right to add, delete or change any part of the site’s content as it sees fit with everything new in the world of marketing on the Internet.
- as-educate has the right at any time to change, add or delete any of the terms and conditions contained in this document. All new work is done after 30 days of addition, deletion or change. After this period, the changes in the terms and conditions document are effective and must be implemented. Therefore, you, our honorable visitor, should review this document from time to time to be aware of any change in the terms and conditions for your use of our website.
Thank you for respecting the terms and conditions of as-educate website when you use it.