You may start your own clothing brand, monetize your following, or target a specific niche with specialized products. All of that is made feasible without having to maintain your own inventory thanks to the fulfillment approach known as “print on demand”. “Print on Demand Companies”.
But finding the best paid or free print-on-demand businesses to collaborate with and that requires your vision may be time-consuming. Your choice will be influenced by the varied catalog of products, shipping concerns, and distinctive features offered by each platform.
For creating, selling, and shipping your own personalized products, we've analyzed 10 of the best free and paid print on demand Companies.
The 10 best print-on-demand companies
When someone places an order, you simply have to pay for the cost of the product and shipping on these print-on-demand websites.
We'll examine these crucial elements to make it even simpler for you to choose the best print-on-demand service for your specific needs:
- Shipping: What are its standard shipping times? Where does the company ship from? How long does production take after a customer has placed an order? How is shipping calculated?
- Printing options: What printing techniques and customizations do they offer?
- Unique features: Are there any unique features or offerings that set them apart from the rest?
- Recommended for: Who is this print-on-demand solution best for?
- Product catalog overview: What are some of the customizable print-on-demand products the service offers?
In order to create a branded online storefront where you may list your own unique products, things to manufacture and sell, and wherever your audience spends their time, all of the print-on-demand companies on this list interface with Shopify.
- Shipping: From the US, Mexico, or Europe, products are typically available to ship in two to five business days, with 50% of orders being fulfilled in under three. Shipping is $3.99 to the US and takes three to four business days (see their shipping map for other destinations). Shipping fees vary depending on the product, with lower rates applied to more products purchased at the same time.
- Printing options: Depending on the product, Printful provides direct-to-garment, embroidery, cut-and-sew, and sublimation printing. For an extra fee, you may add stickers, inserts, and tear-away tags to your product packaging to give products a more branded experience.
- Unique features: You may be ready to sell in a matter of minutes thanks to the integrated mockup maker. The company with the most marketplace and ecommerce platform connections, including Shopify, is Printful. Additionally, they provide a 20% discount on sample purchases.
- Recommended for: Beginners and seasoned businesspeople alike need a flexible, comprehensive starting point that will start with them. If you want to offer phone covers or print on demand t-shirts, that's also an excellent choice.
One of the best print-on-demand businesses is Printful, which offers a variety of customizable products as well as resources to get you started, such as product and t-shirt mockup generators and services like logo design. You can discover what you're searching for in Printful's catalog, regardless of whether you want to sell clothing, prints, home décor, or accessories.
To help promote another product line or encourage repeat business, you may also add your own branding to your products and packaging at an extra expense. This includes inner labels and packaging inserts. In addition, Printful provides marketing videos and graphic design services, as well as up to 30% off bulk orders.
- Phone cases
- Framed posters
- Bean bag chairs
- Tote bags and backpacks
- Sweatpants, leggings, and joggers
- And over 220 more
- Shipping: ships from the US within 48 hours, with domestic shipping beginning at $3.57 and a predicted delivery time of 3 to 8 business days. Costs are based on the value of the whole order rather than on specific products or quantities. For further information, use the SPOD shipping calculator.
- Printing options: Depending on the kind of product you want to make, you may use digital direct, thermal sublimation, digital transfer, laser transfer, or special flex.
- Unique features: a tool for product customization that enables customers to add their own photos, bespoke designs, or any one of more than 50,000 free designs provided by SPOD to their purchases. On sample orders, there is also a 20% discount available.
- Recommended for: people who are new to print on demand and are seeking prompt fulfillment, straightforward shipping, and affordable costs. SPOD also features one of the best customization tools available if you want to allow customers to customize your products, such as by adding a photo of their dog to a t-shirt.
Spreadshirt is the owner of SPOD, one of the best print-on-demand companies. 95% of orders ship within 48 hours, making it one of the shortest fulfillment periods in the sector and giving customers a happy experience.
Although it may not have the broadest selection of products, it does have some of the best pricing and a user-friendly product designer.
Additionally, it provides a straightforward shipping cost structure based on the value of the products you order. With the majority of print-on-demand businesses, figuring out shipping rates for orders including many products from various categories may rapidly become challenging. With fees based on order value, SPOD makes it simpler to develop shipping policies that optimize your revenue while using upselling and cross-selling to entice customers to add more items to their shopping carts.
- Baseball caps
- Classic t-shirts
- Camper mugs
- 7-inch crew socks
- Adjustable aprons
- Premium organic t-shirts
- Women’s longer-length fitted tank top
- And 110 more options
- Shipping: Considering that Printify is a vendor network, its products are from international partners and printers. Additionally, it means that the print provider you choose will have an impact on the products, shipping prices, location, packaging, and production timelines.
- Printing options: Depending on the print service provider and the product, there are many different printing techniques available, including direct-to-garment printing, sublimation, cut and sew, embroidery, and more.
- Unique features: For 20% off all orders, you may subscribe to the monthly premium plan, which might result in higher profit margins if you're ready to grow.
- Recommended for: Anyone searching for a flexible and affordable print-on-demand solution that lets them choose a printing partner that supplies specific products from a specific area of the globe
The unique feature of Printify is that it offers you access to a large global network of printing partners. This not only means a larger selection of products to choose from, but it also allows you to select your printer based on the country in which you want to sell for faster and more affordable shipping.
In all, Printify provides the widest range of products and some of the best margins. The fundamental trade-off is that depending on who you work with, the quality of the output and the printer's service might change. Choosing to work with many providers will also require additional preparation.
- Canvas wraps and framed prints
- Fridge magnets
- High heels
- And over 250 more
Choosing the best print-on-demand company to work with and bringing your vision to life can require a lot of research.Ahmed Samir Founder of as-educate
4. Apliiq Print On Demand
- Shipping: For orders, production may take up to seven days. Apliiq provides weight-based shipping to the US starting at $3.99 and ships internationally to more than 150 destinations (see their international shipping page for their shipping rates table). You may choose expedited shipping or pay a 10% rush order charge to have your order filled more quickly.
- Printing options: To make products that really seem like yours, add your own brand to the label, clothing tags, or embroidered patches. Apliiq also has options for embroidery, cut-and-sew, appliqué (where your patterns are sewn on as separate fabric), digital print, screen print (for bulk orders), and cut-and-sew.
- Unique features: Brand your products by including personalized labels, clothing tags, and patches. With the option to design the inside of a hoodie or add pockets, patches, and other customizations to your clothing, Apliiq provides a more extensive level of personalization than other platforms.
- Recommended for: Anyone serious about fashion and starting their own clothing line with higher-end, premium clothing, particularly if they plan to buy in bulk, should have products on hand to sell offline.
There aren't many better options than Apliiq if you want to start a clothing business that prioritizes design and quality. The best print-on-demand clothing provider is based in downtown LA and provides a wide range of customization options so you may make your own private-label fashion items of retail quality.
Apliiq is an excellent partner for anybody who wants to start a fashion brand and sell via a combination of online and offline retail channels since it offers greater wholesale prices than other print-on-demand suppliers (starting at 20% off for a bulk order of 10).
You may upgrade to a plan that includes 100 personalized woven labels that will be sewn into your products for $100 per year. Like other businesses, you pay a markup for quality assurance, which entails an in-house production artist reviewing your product and making small adjustments to your design, as opposed to offering a discount on samples. In this manner, you can be sure that customers will get the best version of your product when you're ready to dropship or purchase in bulk.
- Pocket tees (designs on the chest pocket)
- Premium joggers
- Hoodies with print on interior lining
- Kangaroo hoodies
- Premium snapback hat
- Denim jackets
- Eco-friendly clothing
- And more
- Shipping: Orders are typically available to ship from US, Canadian, or UK facilities within three to six business days of production. The product and the destination will determine the shipping charges. For more information, check out Teelaunch's complete breakdown of product expenses.
- Printing options: For clothing, direct-to-garment printing, cut-and-sew all-over printing, and laser etching are all options, as are products like tumblers and cutting boards.
- Unique features: Customers may submit their own photos or add their names to products using a tool provided by Teelaunch. Additionally, it automatically creates high-quality, expert product mockups, some of which include lifestyle images for the products.
- Recommended for: For anyone searching for a comprehensive method of producing high-quality products, Teelaunch makes it simple to find premium items at reasonable prices.
Teelaunch is a further reliable and adaptable print on demand partner, rounding up the top 5 print on demand companies. The quality of the mockups it produces for you really stands out; you can use them to create marketing materials with professional-looking product photographs and even lifestyle photos for some of its items.
Teelaunch provides all the products you need to run a print-on-demand business, including a quality product catalog with affordable prices (including some quite unusual items like Bluetooth speakers), acceptable fulfillment timeframes, and a helpful customer service staff.
- 3-piece canvas sets
- Color-changing mugs
- Monogram handbags
- Penryn backpacks
- Running shoes
- Bluetooth speakers
- Dog bowls
- iPhone cases
- Phone chargers
- And over 120 more
- Shipping: The US produces orders, and they are typically prepared for shipping in two to three business days. From then on, domestic shipping takes one to seven business days, and overseas shipping takes four to fifteen days. While international shipping is $7.50 for the first item and $5.95 for each subsequent item, domestic shipping to the US is $4.99 for the first item and $1.50 for each additional item. Details may be found on CustomCat's FAQ page.
- Printing Options: Embroidered printing, direct-to-garment printing, sublimation, and 3D dye diffusion
- Unique features: You can get access to some of the lowest prices in the market ($7 t-shirts and $3.50 mugs) with an extra paid plan that costs $30 per month.
- Recommended for: They have one of the biggest catalogs on our list, making it easy to discover difficult-to-find products.
The largest collection of products on this list, with over 550 now available, is offered by CustomCat, a large-scale print-on-demand company. If you're searching for one of the best print-on-demand companies with a selection of products, CustomCat is an excellent all-around partner with affordable prices and quick turnaround times.
There are many other brands and products available, and a paid subscription plan costs $30 a month to get discounts across the board.
- Laptop sleeves
- Pet accessories
- Windbreaker jackets and pants
- And over 550 more items
7. Lulu xPress
- Shipping: From fulfillment locations in the US, Canada, Europe, and the UK, packages are delivered in three to five business days to more than 150 countries. starts at $3.99 for US shipping. Details are available in Lulu's price calculator.
- Printing options: Paper type, trim size (from pocketbook to A4 landscape), print quality and color, binding type (perfect bound, hardcover, etc.), and matte or glossy finish are all options for digital printing.
- Unique features: You may sell your books via Lulu on sites like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, their own marketplace, or even as an ebook.
- Recommended for: Authors, educators, comedians, artists, and all other types of creatives that wish to monetize a book or a calendar to make money off of their product or their audience
The print-on-demand division of the self-publishers online platform Lulu is called Lulu xPress. It makes it easy to manufacture and sell your own printed products that you may alter in many ways, such as calendars and books.
One of the greatest print-on-demand companies is Lulu xPress, particularly for authors, photographers, educators, and other creatives who want to monetize their existing audiences. Lulu enables you to transform digital material into a tangible item outside of the conventional goods that producers sell, such as converting your webcomics into a coffee table book.
The best part is that using Lulu doesn't prevent you from using other distribution channels with more scope and reach, including brick-and-mortar book stores and Amazon. Instead, by selling directly to consumers under your own brand and avoiding all of conventional publishing's gatekeepers, Lulu xPress offers an easy method to test a concept or keep more of your income.
- Novelty coffee-table books
- Poetry books
- Comic books
- And other print products
To guarantee that your products have the appearance and feel you want, you must select a dependable service to partner with.Ahmed Samir
- Shipping: It takes two to four days for orders to be ready for shipping once they are printed in France. Orders placed after that ship in two to three working days to France, three to seven days to the rest of Europe, and five to ten days to the rest of the world. On T-Shipping Pop's page, you can learn more about how shipping charges are calculated depending on weight.
- Printing options: ink sublimation for polyester and accessories and direct-to-garment for apparel made of cotton.
- Unique features: Full customization of packing slips, eco-friendly products, printing, and packaging are all features of the white-label consumer experience.
- Recommended for: Anybody searching for a reputable print-on-demand business with an ethical and environmentally responsible supply chain and business practices that are selling inside Europe
T-Pop is a print-on-demand company with headquarters in Europe that specializes in apparel and accessories. Everything that customers get from your purchase, including the packaging and packing slip, will be branded with your brand. You can also put your brand on the inner labels of your products for €2.50 with a minimum monthly sales volume of 100.
T-dedication Pop's commitment to the environment, from “zero plastic” packaging—advertised on it for customers to see—to 100% recycled paper packing slips, is what solidifies its claim as the greatest print-on-demand service.
To guarantee that its supply chain is as ethical as possible, it goes above and beyond. The Fair Wear Foundation, a group dedicated to ensuring adherence to labor rules in the production of apparel products, includes its primary supplier, Stanley/Stella.
- Hoodie dress
- Aluminum bottle
- Tank tops
- Tote bags
- Metal and ceramic mugs
- Cushion and cushion covers
- Baby bibs and onesies
- And more
9. JetPrint: Print on Demand
- Shipping: It usually takes three to five business days to complete a project. With an average delivery time of 14 to 20 business days, it offers free international shipping. It also offers $15 expedited shipping, which guarantees arrival in five to nine business days. Details may be found on their FAQ page.
- Printing options: Watches with the ability to print custom graphics on the watch face are the major focus of JetPrint. To personalize the finished product, it offers a wide variety of watch styles, colors, and straps.
- Unique features: Orders may be processed automatically, with a time limit that you can adjust if necessary. Additionally, JetPrint enables you to instantly produce a range of premium mockups and thorough specifications for use on your product page.
- Recommended for: Anyone interested in starting their own dropship fulfillment model bespoke watch company
JetPrint is the next business on the list of print-on-demand companies. Within the print-on-demand industry, JetPrint focuses on a distinct product category: watches. You may create your own watches with a demand for designs, straps, and colors to sell on the spot. It is easy to promote free worldwide shipping to persuade customers to buy with you since shipping is divided into free and expedited alternatives with international coverage.
Once your product is developed, JetPrint will instantly provide a selection of product pictures that showcase your watches from various perspectives.
JetPrint is mostly focused on watches, but it is now expanding its product selection to cover other areas, including home décor and phone accessories.
- Genuine leather strap watches
- Steel strap watches
- Magnetic steel strap watches
- Perpetual calendar watches
- Hard phone cases
- Wall tapestries
- And more
10. AOP+ Easy Print on Demand
- Shipping: After three to five business days for production (seven to ten for all-over print), it will be sent from one of its fulfillment locations in the US, Europe, or the UK. With discounts for extra products purchased in the same transaction, shipping prices vary depending on the product. For further information, see AOP+'s shipping rates.
- Printing options: AOP+ focuses on direct-to-garment printing and dye sublimation all-over print (hence the name).
- Unique features: Orders should include your own custom packing slip. With AOP+'s paid plans, you may also get discounts of up to 10% off along with additional custom branding choices, such as packaging stickers and private labeling capabilities.
- Recommended for: Anyone who is willing to pay a monthly price ($11.99 to $19.99) to realize their own idea for a custom print-on-demand business or who wants to swiftly launch and test their designs on a wide range of products
AOP+ primarily focuses on easy all-over-print products, as the name would imply. It's the simplest print-on-demand software to use since all you have to do is submit a design and choose the products you want to make. Additionally, because everything is printed inside, quality control is improved.
While AOP+ is one of the free print-on-demand companies, it also offers paid plans where it really excels, including many of the features you'd anticipate from a paid service. You get access to discounts, several customization choices, and more with these paid plans.
- Throw pillows
- Organic tote bags
- Hard phone cases
- Hoodie dresses
- Flip flops
- And over 200 more items
Choosing the best print-on-demand company for you
The main draw of print-on-demand is that it offers a low-risk means of attempting to sell customized goods. In order to guarantee that your products look and feel exactly as you want them to and that they are reliably dispatched to your customers, you must choose the best print-on-demand company, which implies a trustworthy service to partner with.
When starting an online t-shirt business, many print on demand companies may at first seem interchangeable. The products a partner offers, its areas of strength, and how well it can scale with your vision should all be taken into consideration when making your decision. Your partner's different catalogs, pricing, and feature sets make a significant impact once you know what you want.
Frequently asked questions about print-on-demand
Working with a supplier, you may personalize white-label products with your design and market them under your own brand on an order-by-order basis. This is how a print on demand business operates. T-shirts, baseball caps, tote bags, and other items are some of the most popular print-on-demand products.
Running a print on demand business typically earns brands $500 per month. If your audience connects with your marketing and designs, there's always an opportunity to make more money. Never forget to research the trends your ideal customers are adopting.
This is how to price print on demand products:
1. The cost of your product (design, production, shipping, taxes, and platform fees per order).
2. Add a profit margin to the product cost: retail cost is the product cost plus the profit margin.
3. Determine your additional expenses for marketing and advertising: Other monthly expenses / your profit margin = minimum orders.
4. Decide on a price for your product that will cover all of your expenses while still giving you a profit margin.
Learn how print on demand works:
1. Choose a product to sell
2. Finalize a design for your merchandise
3. Select a name for your brand
4. Select a print provider
5. Sign up on an ecommerce platform
6. Set up your online store for your brand
7. Market your products
hey! by going through your Blog saw your prints and the Apliiq print is Fantastically awesome, getting inspired by your prints I have designed my own in Point of Viewer.